INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as Local Shared Objects (also called flash cookies) or pixel tags are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure that the site works correctly.
By using these devices, the web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages on that server, name and password, products that interest you most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical and operational cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytics cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these allow for the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral-based advertising cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow for the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: these are set by Social Media platforms in services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social Media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these allow tracking of visits from other websites with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: these store information in an encrypted form to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
- First party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
BY STORAGE DURATION
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DE RUY PERFUMES, S.A.U. (1916 PERFUMES) is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore provides the following information on the processing:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Lawfulness of processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR)
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data, and of restriction or opposition to its processing.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
DE RUY PERFUMES, S.A.U. C/ La Red Seis, 2 – 41500 Alcalá de Guadaíra (Sevilla). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or operational cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
The user can check or un-check the selector according to whether he wants to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER
|1916perfumes.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||2 years|
|1916perfumes.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||19 hours|
|1916perfumes.com||_gat_gtag_UA_174946096_2||ID used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|doubleclick.net||DSID||This cookie is used for targeting, analysis and optimisation of advertising campaigns in DoubleClick / Google Marketing Suite||13 days|
|doubleclick.net||IDE||This cookie is used for targeting, analysis and optimisation of advertising campaigns in DoubleClick / Google Marketing Suite||4 months|
|TECHNICAL AND OPERATIONAL|
|1916perfumes.com||pll_language||Stores the language code of the last visited page or the language chosen by the user when clicking on the small flag of the current domain.||one year|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus removing the cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information may also be lost (e.g. login data or website preferences).
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Blocking Cookies||Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).|
|HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/|