This is to help the User make informed decisions when using the Website and to understand how we will process the personal information provided by the User through the various data collection channels on the Website. We invite you to read it carefully in order to maintain control at all times over your personal data.
Who is the controller of the User’s personal data?
- Identity: DE RUY PERFUMES, S.A.U., a company incorporated under Spanish law with Tax Identification Number A29596624 and registered in the Commercial Registry of Seville in Volume 4369, Folio 159, Section 8, Page SE 41060.
- Address: C/ La Red Seis, 2, 41500 Alcalá de Guadaíra (Seville)
- Phone: (+34) 954 66 14 61
- E-mail: email@example.com.
For what purpose do we process the User’s personal data?
User data collected by 1916 PERFUMES through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org will be processed for the purpose of resolving questions and/or sending requested information.
What is the legal basis for processing the User’s personal data?
The legal basis that authorises and allows us to process the User’s personal data is the clear consent given by the User when providing his or her data through the previously cited e-mail address.
How long will we keep the User’s personal data?
1916 PERFUMES will keep the personal data provided through the e-mail address: email@example.com active for the time necessary to deal with the request made by the User.
To whom will the User’s personal data be disclosed?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except to the competent authorities in the performance of their duties where appropriate. Thus the personal data provided by the User on the Website may be disclosed to public entities, courts and other administrative authorities when we consider it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise legal action against claims.
What are the User’s rights when he or she provides us with his or her personal data?
The user has and can exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information given to 1916 PERFUMES:
- Right of access: Users have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether 1916 PERFUMES is processing personal data concerning them and to access the personal data.
- Right to rectification: the User may request the rectification of inaccurate data or to complete incomplete data.
- Right of erasure: the User has the right to ask us to erase or delete his or her personal data in certain circumstances when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or if he or she withdraws consent on which the processing is based.
- Right to restriction of processing: Users may ask us, under certain circumstances, to temporarily restrict the processing of the personal data provided, for example, when they contest the accuracy of the personal data or objects to the processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability: in the case of processing by automated means, the User has the right to obtain personal data provided by him/her in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and to request that they be transmitted to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Revoking your consent: you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: if the User has doubts about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have processed his or her personal data, he or she can lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es), especially when he or she is not satisfied with the exercise of their rights.
Users may exercise their legal rights before the Controller at any time by writing to 1916 PERFUMES at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: “Exercising GDPR rights“) which must contain: the user’s name and surname(s), photocopy of their Spanish National Identification Document/Tax Identification Number (passport or other valid identification document), a specific written request, an address for notification purposes, date, signature and, where appropriate, supporting documents for the request being made.